In 2006, Harrison Memorial Hospital celebrated 100 years of caring for the counties we serve. Once a community hospital, we have expanded our facility, acquired cutting-edge technology and partnered with physician specialists leading in their field to deliver the highest quality healthcare closer to home.
Our regional medical center now boasts a new emergency department that has doubled in size, state-of-the-art labor, delivery and recovery suites, a new newborn nursery, new chemotherapy and infusion therapy suites, new space dedicated to specialty clinics and a team of health professionals with experience unmatched in the area.
We currently have 20 physicians on our active medical staff and more than 50 consulting specialists. Harrison Memorial Hospital is a locally owned and controlled, not-for-profit facility.
We’re licensed by the state of Kentucky to operate 61 beds, and we’re certified by Medicare/Medicaid. We’re a member in good standing with the following agencies, and we meet or exceed their standards for quality:
- The Joint Commission
- American Hospital Association
- Kentucky Hospital Association
- Kentucky Rural Health Association
Accreditations Help Us Achieve Excellence in Quality Care
HMH and its employees are accredited members of the following organizations, showing that we meet or exceed strict guidelines for healthcare quality.
- The Joint Commission
- College of American Pathologists
- American College of Radiology — Mammography
- American College of Radiology — Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Radiology — CT
- American College of Radiology — MRI
Fifty-eight percent of hospital staff are clinical staff members who have multiple certifications and licensures
The HMH Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct represents Harrison Memorial Hospital’s commitment to compliance and quality of services to our patients and communities we serve. The Code of Conduct applies to all employees, contractors who provide services related to the delivery of health care and physicians with privileges. The code sets forth standards relating to:
- Quality of Care
- Coding and Billing Integrity
- Environmental Considerations
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- Fraud, Abuse and Waste-Federal False Claims Act
- Conflicts of Interest
- Human Resources
- Employee Issues and Concerns
Download and view HMH Code of Conduct.